Global Hair Stylist, Hair Colorist and Makeup Artist
- Cosmetologist specializing in brow shaping, innovative cuts, color and makeup applications
- Licensed Cosmetologist For 27 Years
- Cutting Hair For 33 Years
- Yvette's Modern Salon, Salon Owner - manager 1989-1995
- Hudson Hair Studio - 1995-2008
- Independent Contractor with New Beginnings by Roy Evans - 2008-2016
- Independent Contractor with Neuvo Salon - Present
Locks of Love, Hurricane Katrina victims, special needs people
High School Graduate 1984, S.D. Lee High School, Columbus, Mississippi
Cosmetology Major 1986-87, George Wallace Community College, Selma Alabama
- Certified Liscio Specialist, Milbon straight Liscio Crystal at Milbon USA Soho Studio, New York, NY
- Certified Keratin Smoothing Complex treatment.
- L'Oreal International Salon Institute, New York, NY-studied innovative hairstyling techniques, and eyebrow shaping.
- Glominerals Make-up application.
- Aveda Institute, LA—Studied innovative curriculums that blend professional hairstyling techniques with retail and business-building skills.
- L'Oreal Institute, NY—Color techniques training.
- Goldwell—Color Workshops—training.
- The International Beauty Show, NY — Studied innovative hairstyling techniques.
- John Sahag—Participated in hair shaping workshop.
- Jane Iredell—Make-up application training
- Global Artist Network—HD Makeup Hues & Dimensions—Workshop For Every Complextion—New York City
- To continue refining her craft and skill through advanced training so that she may endeavor to deliver excellent service to her valued clients.
- To always be open to new perspectives that will enhance her ability to meet the desires of those who entrust her with their originality.
Yvette Jackson's Philosophy:
Yvette's clients receive professional, quality service. They trust her and respect her ability to meet their needs.
They enjoy Yvette's personality and friendship, and they appreciate coming to a first-rate salon.
Yvette says: “I view cosmetology as an art that fulfills my professional purpose and I have pursued it with great passion. Serving my clientele is the object of my work even though, at times, it has proven to be the most challenging of all my efforts. The foundation from which I have built and maintained the many relationships in my gracious career has always been one of love and respect. I am most grateful to have the opportunity to serve in this capacity.”
Yvette has also been doing hair and makeup for a Teen Magazine called "Justine." She has also had work published with "American Cheerleader" magazine.